I’ve tried several quiche recipes, and they rarely seem to turn out well. They are either too runny or have so many unusual ingredients in them that my family will not eat them. And if either of those are not a culprit then the time required to prepare the quiche is. Which is why I really like this recipe–it’s easy and fast to make, my family likes it, and it turns out great every time. Oh, and did I mention it’s kind of healthy too? Yep. A win-win all the way around. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 45 min
Total Time: 1 hr
- 12 slices turkey bacon fried and crumbled
- 1 c. shredded cheese
- 1⁄3 c. finely chopped onion.
- 2 c. milk
- 1⁄2 c. Bisquick
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease one 10″ pie plate or one muffin tin for miniature quiche.
- Sprinkle the first three ingredients evenly over the bottom of the pie plate or muffin cups.
- Place remaining ingredients in blender and blend on high 1 minute.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake unto golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean, 50-55 minutes for a pie and 40-45 minutes for miniature quiche. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land. Isaiah 1:19