This summer I took the opportunity to totally reorganize a few spaces in my house. I shared at the beginning of the summer my deep cleaning checklist, and that list served wonderfully well. As a result I was able to get back to teaching by July with renewed vigor and a sense of calm since my house at least felt somewhat cleaner than before. I was able to reorganize a few spaces that were giving me a bit of trouble and found some fabulous solutions. Thus, today I want to share 6 kitchen organization tricks that I have come to LOVE as a result.
6 Kitchen Organization Tricks That I Love
1. Use drawer dividers to organize utensils.
2. Use crazy tackz to organize your measuring spoons and cups.
3. Use cork board inside your cabinet doors to place your grocery shopping list and everyday recipes.
4. Use jelly jars to organize your spices.
5. Use command hooks to hang your mixer gadgets.
6. Use an adjustable curtain rod to hang your saucepan lids.
Got any unique storage organization ideas for your kitchen? Feel free to share away in the comments. I always enjoy learning some new organization tricks!
But let all things be done decently and in order. 1 Corinthians 14:40