Today I send out a special thank you to Yummy Inspirations for nominating me for the The Versatile Blogger Award. The Versatile Blogger Award is “A great way to introduce different bloggers to each other and to promote quality blogs that awardees and their readers may not have discovered otherwise.”
Here are the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Here’s my list of 15 Amazing Blogs I’m nominating for the Versatile Blogger Award, all blogs are blogs which I regularly read, they inspire me and I’m sure you’ll just love and be inspired by them too:
- iHeart Organizing
- Blogging with Amy
- Money Saving Mom
- Confessions of a Homeschooler
- The Pioneer Woman
- Women Living Well
- The Better Mom
- Homeschool Creations
- Money Saving Queen
- Apps for Homeschooling
- Delightful Order
- Holy-Spirit Led Homeschooling
- Serendipity and Spice
- DIY Home Sweet Home
Finally, here are 7 things you may not know about me:
- My favorite flowers are red gerbera daisies and purple lilacs.
- I have run an 1/2 marathon…key word…have.
- I married at the age of 29 and life has been fast-paced ever since.
- I am the artistic music director of an area home school choir program comprised of 4 choirs and approximately 70 home school students.
- My family does not own a credit card. If you want to know why, feel free to check out Money Saving Mom or Dave Ramsey for more info.
- My spiritual gifts are education and administration. Some have also told me organizing would probably rank a close third but then I don’t really think that falls under the typical spiritual gifts lists.
- I grew up with farm animals in my backyard (goats, rabbits, cows, horses…). My favorite–pygmy goats although right now I’m craving a rabbit for some reason….
Thanks again Yummy Inspirations for nominating me. This was definitely a fun one to think about and share. I hope several of you find some other amazing blogs to check out too. Happy surfing.