I’m Kathy. If you are like most readers, you are a wife, mom, and/or grandma committed to teaching your children, reaching your goals, and loving those around you with God’s love. You want this verse to be your epitaph.
Her children rise and consider her happy, her husband also, and he praises her; (Proverbs 31:28)
The Goal of Cornerstone Confessions
Cornerstone Confession’s mission is to encourage other women in Christ and provide them with resources to help them succeed on the home front. My goal is to empower you to be that Proverbs 31 woman you desire via a Titus 2 design. On this website you will find resources to help you as teach your children, reach your goals, and love those around you.Be empowered to be that Proverbs 31 woman you desire via a Titus 2 design. Click To Tweet
About Kathy L. Gossen (That’s Me!)
I’m the wife of a farmer’s son, a homeschooling mom to two girly wiggly worms, and an Okie inside and out. Between cooking for a few picky eaters, picking up stray toys, and teaching multiplication facts, I enjoy organizing closets, planning curriculum, and playing games with the family. Oh, and when I have a few extra moments, you’ll find me here, encouraging others as they too strive to teach, reach, and love those around them with God’s love.
Random Facts Only My Peeps Would Know
- I’m allergic to chocolate among a host of other weird things.
- I don’t like to shop, clean house, or do the dishes, but think organizing junk is actually fun.
- I love tea. One packet of Stevia and a cup of French Vanilla Rooibos please…anytime.
- I am an introvert. I get a thrill from the highlight of the moment, but I have to have peace and quiet afterwards to maintain my sanity…seriously.
- I am easily embarrassed. Yes, even now the blood rushes to my face at the thought of embarrassment.
- I’m always doing something with music. I suppose it comes from the multiple music degrees and good family genes. I just can’t help myself.
- I’m a Children’s Books Junkie who loves collecting and reading children’s books…to my girls of course.
- 3 Things I did NOT experience until AFTER college: My first kiss, my first dance, and my first indoor pet.
- I’ve been an Okie all my life and couldn’t imagine living anywhere else.
Places Where My Peeps and I Connect
See, becoming my peep is so easy.
- CornerstoneConfessions.com is the main one. Scroll to the bottom to subscribe and never miss a post!
- Pinterest: Love Pinterest. I post all sorts of stuff here including organization ideas, recipes, blogging tips, books to read, homeschool ideas, and more on my 140+ boards. I know…it’s crazy.
- Facebook: Thanks to Facebook’s new algorithm, unless you add me to your interests lists you probably won’t see much of what I share, but even so, if you like Cornerstone Confessions a “like” on Facebook would be a great way to let me know. And, for more info on that nasty ol’ algorithm, be sure to read this post to never miss an update.
- Twitter: Twitter is where I often share fun snippets of my day, post questions, or share popular articles from other blogs that I think my readers would enjoy.
- Instagram: If you want to see the behind-the-scenes moment by moment, then this is the place to be. My girls make me laugh quite often, and occasionally I’m inspired to catch them in the act via Instagram.
- YouTube: If you want to be the first to know when the latest vlog comes out, this would be where its at…although I am very irregular with video posts and would much rather sit down to write something on the blog instead.
- Google+: Mostly this is where my bloggy peeps and I hang, but you are more than welcome to connect here too!
Posts My Peeps Love
Teach Your Children
Reach Your Goals
Love Your Family
Cook Something Yummy
Prefer Resources in Book Format?
Here are several books that I have written and/or co-written to help you as you teach, reach, and love.
Want FREE help as you pursue your goals?
(and become my peep in the process)
Jump start your plan to teach, reach, and love those around you with weekly doses of encouragement and this exclusive FREE e-book: How to Plan for the Change You Want.
And why all this talk about peeps?
Who knows?! Maybe I’ve been hanging out with the kids in the youth group too long….