Everyone in my family enjoys snacking on these granola bars. Each week I ask what they want for snacks and every week these granola bars remain at the top of the list. They are so addictingly yum and so easy to make that I don’t mind making them each week. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 35 min
Total Time: 40 min
- 4 c. rolled oats
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. wheat germ
- 2 c. whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 c. goodies (one or combination of: coconut, raisins, chopped dates, chocolate chips, whatever suits your fancy)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 c. honey
- 1 c. oil (canola or coconut preferred)
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Combine all ingredients in a mixer.
- Line jelly roll pan with parchment paper and spray with oil.
- Spread dough onto jelly roll pan; bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes. Cut into bars and remove from pan.
- Cool before serving.
And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food. Genesis 1:29