Can you believe it is only 2 1/2 weeks until December?! Christmas will be here before you know it!
The girls have already started their Christmas planning and were all too excited to help me create a fun NEW Countdown to Christmas printable for 2016.
Every year we do something different for our countdown. For a couple years, we used these countdown boxes, then the last two years we enjoyed the simplicity of these countdown cards, and now we are going to try the calendar format which is a popular choice for many.
What to try it out along with us? Keep reading to get your own copy FREE!Christmas in the perfect time to celebrate the love of God and family...Click To Tweet
Unique Features of This Countdown to CHRISTmas:
- Two-page spread
- 1 Bible verse and 1 family-friendly activity per day
- Fun bright colors
- Can be used for any year (not 2016 exclusive)
- 25 days of fun!
Items Needed for the Activities
Supplies for the activities on the calendar are probably ones you already have in your house at Christmas time anyway. They include:
- A nativity set
- Green and red construction paper
- A board game of your choice
- Items to make an ornament (could be as simple as construction paper and stickers)
- Peanut Butter
- Gingerbread house set (or ingredients to make your own)
- Ingredients to make your favorite Christmas cookies and candy
- A blanket
- Ingredients for homemade pretzels (we are going to try this recipe)
- Hot chocolate or cider
- Something for your mail carrier (the girls want to give ours a mug filled with hot chocolate packets)
- White copy paper
- Green or red paint or nail polish
- Ingredients to make a birthday cake
What It Looks Like
The design includes bright chevron stripes and fun contemporary graphics.
How to Get It
That part’s easy! All you have to do is let me know where to send it!