Happy National Umbrella Month! I know…who’d have thought up such a holiday, right? Well, for whatever reason it was created, my daughters are all about umbrellas so you can be sure we will be celebrating it somehow. Care to join us? Here are 31 ways you can celebration National Umbrella Month with your kids too! Enjoy!
- Paint your own umbrella.
- Get creative with umbrella stamps.
- Make a paper plate umbrella.
- Jump in rain puddles…with your umbrella of course!
- Make your umbrella a beach umbrella in your living room!
- Make cupcake liner umbrellas.
- Color an umbrella.
- Go outside and sing in the rain.
- Make your own rain with a yard sprinkler and run in it with your umbrella.
- Make up a dance using an umbrella.
- Play umbrella toss.
- Try one of these umbrella printables from Confessions of a Homeschooler.