Can you name 2 famous landmarks in Greece? What about 2 famous philosophers? Or, even a famous person in history? That’s right–this week we are off to explore Greece!
This year we are taking a virtual trip around the world, learning about different cultures, countries, missionaries, and more. During our studies we are learning about the history of each country, its food, and even some of its history.
Below is a list of resources we used to learn more about this fascinating country. May these fun resources help your study of the Greece come alive too!Come learn about Greece's culture, history, composers & food in these fun-filled geography lessons!Click To Tweet
Engaging Geography Resources for the Study of Greece
- If You Were Me and Lived in…Greece by by Carole P. Roman
- This is Greece by Miroslav Sasek
- Ancient Greeks and the Olympics by Mary Pope Osborne and Natalie Pope Boyce
- Usborne Illustrated Stories from the Greek Myths
- What’s Your Angle, Pythagoras? By Julie Ellis
- Read this website and click the links on the page to hear a Greek story, explore Ancient Greece maps, and investigate an ancient Greek shipwreck
- Color the Greece flag
- Complete this Greek word search