For many of us who are Christian mothers, we know we want to build strong Christian homes, but sometimes we are at a loss for where to start. The eBook, How to Build a Strong Christian Home by June Fuentes, is an encouraging scripture-based tool that can help parents to build their home on THE solid foundation.
A Few Highlights
Upon reading How to Build a Strong Christian Home, I found so many take-aways and quotes of inspiration to motivate me towards continuing my pursuit of building a strong Christian home. Here are a few highlights:
- “How we love our children today will be how they love their children tomorrow.” ~ June Fuentes
- “Ministry will always be there in abundance for us to partake of, but our children will not be.” ~June Fuentes
- “Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.” ~William Morris
- “Love, laughter, and grace should ‘bring alive’ the Christian home in such a way that it makes you overlook all of the subtle imperfections.” ~June Fuentes
- “Make it a place of prayer that is abounding with charity and sacrifice and overflowing with the heart of the fruit of the spirit….” ~June Fuentes
And those quotes are just the tip of the iceberg. This book is filled with encouraging thoughts and tips like those above.
What Can I Expect to Gather from This eBook?
This 121 page eBook covers everything from creating a vision for your home to the setting of a Christian home culture. It also gives inspiration for the discipleship, education, and entertainment of your children. This is not an overwhelming “how-to” book but rather, an encouraging and practical read for parents of grace-filled homes.
How Can I Get This eBook?
Check out How to Build a Strong Christian Home on Amazon to get your Kindle version today for only $4.99.
This post is shared in conjunction with iHomeschool Network’s Hopscotch. The iHN is a collaboration of outstanding homeschool bloggers who connect with each other and with family-friendly companies in mutual beneficial projects. Visit us on Facebook,Pinterest, and Twitter. And of course, I encourage you to visit all the hopscotch of ideas from other homeschool moms of the iHomeschool Network.