Which social media platform has more weight on social media rankings than any other? Twitter. Which social media platform is the best at providing in-the-moment news the best? Twitter. Which network provides the best marketing connections? While this one may actually have a few competitors, Twitter usually still ranks near the top. Yet, Twitter is probably the one social media platform I am NOT the best at. Do I tweet? Oh yes. Do I tweet lots? Probably not nearly as often as I should from a blogging perspective but I try to at least get in a couple of valuable tweets every day. That said, today, instead of sharing some personal Twitter tips, I’m going to leave it to the pros and instead share the top 10 Twitter tips articles that I’ve read in the last year. Feel free to read, pin, or share away. These are some of the best twitter tips I’ve found.
The Top 10 Twitter Tips Articles I’ve Read in the Past Year
- 10 Smart Tips for Creating, Marketing, and Sharing Content on Twitter by Jeff Bullas
- How to Embed a Tweet by Nikki of Christian Mommy Blogger
- Twitter Tips for Beginners: Everything I Wish I Knew About Twitter When I Started by Kevin Lee of Buffer App
- 6 Essential Twitter Tools to Find and Connect with Influencers by Adam Connell on ProBlogger
- 8 Reasons No One Follows You on Twitter by Melissa Culbertson on Blog Clarity
- Twitter Chats: What, Why and How by Julie Pierce of Christian Mommy Blogger
- How to Automagically Tweet Old Posts by Melissa Culbertson on Blog Clarity
- 9 Simple and Powerful Ways to Get More Retweets on Twitter: Report by Jeff Bullas
- 4 Ways You Can Better Promote Posts on Twitter by Jennifer Grayeb
- How to Craft the Most Retweetable Tweets by Heidi Cohen
Have any other Twitter tips you’d like to share?
I make no claims to know it all. I’m learning right along with some of the rest of you so please share away.
Take it to the next level with these resources:
- 3 Time Saving Twitter Tools
- 500 Social Media Marketing Tips: Essential Advice, Hints and Strategy for Business: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and More! by Andrew MacCarthy
- My Social Media Pinterest Board to see even more of my favorite Twitter articles
This post is the 11th of 12 in the 144 Plan to Social Media Smarts. To learn more about the 144 Plan or catch up on a missed post, check out the complete 144 Plan Training Log.
Your hands have made me and established me; give me understanding that I may learn your commands. (Psalm 119:73)