A few months ago Goose and I went to Smashburger for the first time and tried out their Sweet Potato Fries. They were among the best we’d ever tasted. Ever since I’ve been experimenting to try to create something similar at home. When doing a search online for Smashburger Sweet Potato Fries Recipes, we tried the few available but none left me going “this is it.” So, I ventured out to come up with my own recipe and everyone in the family agrees its the best yet. Try ’em and let me know what you think! Enjoy!
Course: Side Dishes
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 25 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 3 c. sweet potatoes peeled and cut into fries
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. black pepper
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave the sweet potatoes for one minute to soften.
- Add olive oil to sweet potatoes and mix to coat.
- Mix remaining ingredients and add to sweet potatoes. Mix to coat.
- Spread sweet potatoes on a lightly greased cookie sheet or jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Turn the potatoes over.
- Bake 10 more minutes. Turn again.
- Broil for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Food will not commend us to God. We are no worse off if we do not eat, and no better off if we do. 1 Corinthians 8:8