Once again I’m teaming up with my fellow iHomeschool Network buddies to share with you 10 things about me in 10 weeks. Today’s topic: 10 Totally Random Things on My Mind. LOL. This totally brings back my college days when my friends and roommates thought I was a never-ending bowl of random thoughts. Yes, my brain sometimes just likes to go wild. Enjoy!
- Why are street signs green?
- How many hours would it REALLY take for me to be “caught up?”
- What time is it?
- Should I fix baked potatoes for supper or Frito Chili Pie?
- Where should our next home school choir concert be?
- Is Teacup ready to move up to the next shoe size?
- What’s the weather supposed to be like today? I wonder if it will rain or if we can go outside? Please, please let us be able to go outside.
- Which should I do this afternoon–read, take a nap, or write? It’s always a tough choice.
- Do you think that we become more judgmental the older we get or less judgmental?
- Are we really ready for a dog? We are going to look at an animal shelter this weekend. Oh my!
Want to link up your own top 10 list for this week’s topic? Learn more about the Ten Weeks of Top Ten Lists and how you can link up on the iHomeschool Network. While there be sure to visit some of my fellow IHN friend’s Top Ten lists to gain even more insight on this week’s Top 10 Topic.
Show yourself in all respects to be a model of good works, and in your teaching show integrity, dignity. Titus 2:7