You ever sometimes really want junk food when you know you should really be eating something healthy? Or, do you have kids who find it a challenge to eat anything that even slightly resembles a vegetable let alone raw vegetables? If so, then this recipe is for you. It’s one of my favorites and the girls love it. This easy-to-put-together vegetable pizza recipe uses raw vegetables of your choice, crescent rolls for the dough and a yummy ranch-like dip for the sauce. It makes a great appetizer, side or snack for kids (or mom too, for that matter). I recently took this dish to a church pot-luck and it was one of the first dishes emptied. It looks beautiful and tastes delish. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 2 hr 15 min
Cook Time: 13 min
Total Time: 2 hr 28 min
- 2 pkg–8 oz. crescent rolls
- 8 oz. light cream cheese
- 1⁄2 c. miracle whip
- 1 tsp. dill weed
- 1⁄2 tsp. onion salt
- 1 1⁄2 mixed raw veggies (shredded carrots tomatoes, snap peas, broccoli, peppers, etc).
- 3 green onions chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Press dough into a 15x10x1 pan to form crust.
- Bake 11-13 minutes. Cool.
- Mix cheese, dressing, and seasonings. Spread onto crust. Top with veggies.
- Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own. 1 Corinthians 6:19