Once again I’m teaming up with my fellow iHomeschool Network buddies to share with you 10 things about me in 10 weeks. Today’s topic: 10 Little Things That Make My Day. I don’t know about you but just writing about today’s topic makes me smile. Oh the memories and fun times. Here it goes….
- Engulfing hugs from my two smiling girls in the morning.
- A sparkle in my hubby’s eye that I know is only for me.
- Birds singing out our bedroom window when I first wake up.
- Listening to some pumping praise and worship music that makes me want to dance while I put away the dishes. Yes, even my daughters laugh, but it’s so true.
- An “I love you” or extra “love you” kisses from one of my girls.
- Hearing a testimony from a friend, student, or reader about how I’ve made a positive impact on their lives for the Lord.
- Having 30 or more minutes to myself just to read and relax.
- A husband initiated backrub (*hint*hint*)
- Coming home to find one or more of my housekeeping chores done by my husband for me as a surprise. It has happened…once…and it TOTALLY made my day!
- Fresh squeezed orange juice…ahhh….
Want to link up your own top 10 list for this week’s topic? Learn more about the Ten Weeks of Top Ten Lists and how you can link up on the iHomeschool Network. While there be sure to visit some of my fellow IHN friend’s Top Ten lists to gain even more insight on this week’s Top 10 Topic.
Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5