The junk is piling up and if you haven’t started summer cleaning yet then there is clearly something wrong. But don’t worry, we all understand the boredom that is inevitably bestowed upon you guys when you pick up that vacuum. Cleaning and fun weren’t words that belonged in the same sentence. Well now, they do. This year is going to be different – by making summer cleaning fun, you’ll get a cleaner house quicker and faster! Roll up your sleeves and let’s get started!
- When your kitchen is sparkling clean, take your partner out and have a meal at a fancy restaurant. If you’re a stay-at-home kind of person, then have a nice home cooked meal while watching a movie.
- When your garden is cleared up and ready for the summer, take a trip to the national park in your area and spend the day relaxing—you deserve it!
- After the sheets have been replaced and the bedrooms are done, find a close-by bed and breakfast and book a night with your significant-other.
- If your kids have helped you clean, reward them with an enjoyable family friendly activity—go to a museum or a park or swimming, the list goes on…my personal favourite is a nice picnic in the shining summer sun.
- When the living room is clean, grab some popcorn and go out for a movie.