- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 lg. onion chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper chopped
- 1 can (28 oz.) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 can pinto beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can dark red kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1. Cook onion and bell pepper in oil, 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 2. Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Serve with chips and cheese
Jesus said, “My food is to do what God wants Me to do and to finish His work. John 4:34