This week’s Fantastic Food is one of Peanut’s favorite breakfasts. She loves blueberries. She loves bananas. And she loves muffins. This recipe is the best of all three. Yum.
- 2 c. baking mix
- 3⁄4 c. quick oats
- 2⁄3 c. sugar
- 1 c. frozen blueberries or fresh, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 c. milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. mashed bananas
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except blueberries in a large bowl until moistened.
- Fold in blueberries and pour into pan.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes for 9x5x3 or 20 minutes for muffins.
- Cool 10 minutes; run knife or spatula around sides to loosen.
Jesus then said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread out of heaven, but it is My Father who gives you the true bread out of heaven. John 6:32