Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 2 hr
Total Time: 2 hr 5 min
- 1 lb. lean ground beef (cooked and drained)
- 5 c. water
- 1-15 1⁄2 oz. cans stewed mexican style tomatoes
- 1-16 oz. can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1-15 oz can whole corn drained
- 1-15 oz. can pinto beans rinsed and drained
- 1-15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1-8 oz. can cut green beans drained
- 1-1 3⁄4 oz. envelope chili seasoning mix
- 1 large onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- Bring ingredients to boil and simmer 2 hours or place in largest crock pot on low for 4.
- Serve w/ cheese. Makes 1 gallon.