This recipe is delicious! Use this meat to make Tacos, Taco Salad, Burritos or serve over rice. With just 3 ingredients it was amazing how moist and addicting this chicken was. In fact, it has quickly become a Gossen household staple. And, if you need to put it on before leaving for work, just put it in the crockpot on low and it will be hot and ready for you when you get home. Enjoy!
Course: Main Course
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 4 min
Total Time: 9 min
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs. frozen, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 14 1⁄2 oz. can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Blend tomatoes in blender or food chopper to desired consistancy.
- Mix tomatoes and taco seasoning. Pour over chicken.
- Cover. Cook on high 3-4 hours.
- About one hour before serving, remove the chicken breasts and shred with two forks. Return shredded chicken to crock pot. Cook on high 1 more hour.
- Serve as desired. Suggested condiments: salsa, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, guacamole, refried beans, chips, tortillas and/or, rice.