Welcome to Cornerstone Confessions! I realize there is a lot of information here so hopefully this will help you get started.
Pressed for Time? Here are 6 Very Popular Posts:
- Kids Routine Chart and Printables
- The Ultimate List of Online Music Education Activities
- Cheap Closet Organization Tips
- 2013 Blog and Home Notebook
- Pantry Makeover
- DIY Roman Shades
Interested in Homeschooling? You may find these posts of interest:
- Our Homeschool Foundation
- Our Schoolroom
- Workbox Station and Free Printables
- Easy Morning Board Organization
- Preschool Week by Week
Enjoy Organizational Ideas? Here’s a few of my faves:
- Refrigerator Makeover
- Family Friendly and Equipped Auto
- Maximizing Closet Space on a Minimum Budget
- File Cabinet Organization
- Photo Storage
- Cleaning Closet Makeover
Need a Spiritual Pick-Me-Up?
- Overcoming Wardrobe Entitlement
- What Your Actions Say About You
- Life’s a Game
- My Prayer List
- Be the Best You Can Be…Realistically
- Spiritual Muscle Groups
Looking for Something Delicious for Supper?
- Classic Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Chicken Taco Meat
- Easy White Chicken Chili
- Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
- Foil Pack Taco Chicken
Want to Link Up?
- Titus 2 Tuesday happens every week here on Cornerstone Confessions. We’d love to have you link up your encouraging post and join us!
Want to Know More?
Where You Can Find Me:
- CornerstoneConfessions.com is the main one. You can subscribe here to never miss a post.
- Facebook: This is probably my favorite place to interact with my readers (besides responding to comments of course). If you subscribe here, be sure to read this post to never miss an update.
- Twitter: Twitter is where I often share fun snippets of my day, post questions, or share popular articles from other blogs that I think my readers would enjoy.
- Pinterest: Love Pinterest. I post all sorts of stuff here including organization ideas, recipes, blogging tips, books to read, homeschool ideas, and more on my 90+ boards. I know…it’s crazy.
- Google+: While I’m still using G+ training wheels, I can definitely see why this social media is quickly catching up to the Facebook mammoth.