Welcome to Cornerstone Confessions! I realize there is a lot of information here so hopefully these top 10 lists this will help you get started.
Pressed for Time? Here are 10 Very Popular Posts:
- 100 Places You Can Find Free Planner Printables for 2015
- Kids Routine Chart and Printables
- The Ultimate List of Online Music Education Activities
- Deep Cleaning Checklist
- 5 Fun Relay Race Ideas
- 99 Ways to Show Your Husband Respect
- 101 Sick Day Activities for Kids
- The Big Clean Out: File Cabinets and Tax Papers
- The Ultimate Guide to Traveling with Preschoolers
- Commercial Vs. Homemade Laundry Detergent (An Experiment)
Interested in Homeschooling? You may find these posts of interest:
- Our Homeschool Foundation
- Our Schoolroom
- Workbox Station and Free Printables
- Easy Morning Board Organization
- Encompass Preschool Curriculum
- My Father’s World Kindergarten Morning Board Cards
- Is Your Child Ready for Kindergarten?
- 10 Unexpected Benefits of Homeschooling
- One Humongous List of Free Online Education Games
- How We Use Phonics Pathways to Teach Reading and Spelling
Enjoy Organizational Ideas? Here’s a few of my faves:
- 6 Kitchen Organization Tricks That I Love
- Pantry Makeover
- Cheap Closet Organization Tips
- Refrigerator Makeover
- Family Friendly and Equipped Auto
- Maximizing Closet Space on a Minimum Budget
- Cleaning Closet Makeover
- File Cabinets and Tax Papers
- Home Office Organization
- Cheap Pots and Pans Organization
Need a Spiritual Pick-Me-Up?
- And the Word Became Flesh
- A Mother’s Daily Affirmation
- Overcoming Wardrobe Entitlement
- What Your Actions Say About You
- Life’s a Game
- My Prayer List
- Worry Getting You Down?
- Do You Know What You Really Want?
- Are You Training for Your Heavenly Finisher’s Medal?
- If You are Going to Boast then Boast About This
Looking for Something Delicious for Supper?
- Classic Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Chicken Taco Meat
- Easy White Chicken Chili
- Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
- Foil Pack Taco Chicken‘
- Chili Corn Casserole
- Spaghetti Pie
- Chicken Shepherd’s Pie
- Lowfat Cheeseburger Pie
- Southwest Veggie Soup
Want to Link Up?
- Titus 2 Tuesday happens every week here on Cornerstone Confessions. We’d love to have you link up your encouraging post and join us!
Want to Know More?
Where You Can Find Me (in order of use):
- CornerstoneConfessions.com is the main one. You can subscribe here to never miss a post.
- Pinterest: Love Pinterest. I post all sorts of stuff here including organization ideas, recipes, blogging tips, books to read, homeschool ideas, and more on my 120+ boards. I know…it’s crazy.
- Google+: This my favorite place to interact with my readers. Come join the conversation!
- Twitter: Twitter is where I often share fun snippets of my day, post questions, or share popular articles from other blogs that I think my readers would enjoy.
- Facebook: Thanks to Facebook’s new algorithm, unless you add me to your interests lists you probably won’t see much of what I share, but even so, if you like Cornerstone Confessions a “like” on Facebook would be a great way to let me know. And, for more info on that nasty ol’ algorithm, be sure to read this post to never miss an update.
- Instagram: If you want to see the behind-the-scenes moment by moment, then this is the place to be. My girls make me laugh quite often and occasionally I’m inspired to catch them in the act via Instagram.
- YouTube: If you want to be the first to know when the latest vlog comes out, this would be where its at…although I am very irregular with video posts and would much rather sit down to write something on the blog instead.