- How can I encourage my tweens and teens to be more independent learners?
- What should a preschooler be doing for school?
- How can I make geography practical and fun?
- What can I do to make learning handwriting easier for my children?
- What are my options for foreign language learning in homeschool?
- What should I do if my child hates math?
The Big Book of Homeschool Ideas talks about all kinds of children: boys, only children, twins, teenage girls, and perfectionists. There are chapters about special needs such as giftedness, bipolar disorder, dyslexia, and sensory issues.
The 55 experienced homeschool moms who contributed to this resource don’t hold back from sharing their best advice about managing a homeschool budget, balancing homemaking with homeschooling, and even maintaining a strong marriage.
This book can carry you through all your years of homeschooling, covering the stages your children will mature through: preschoolers, elementary grades, middle school, and high school. As your life situation changes, you will find new chapters that apply to you. The authors guide you through homeschooling.