I’m the homeschooling mom of two girly wiggly worms who actually likes to organize closets, plan curriculum, and drink green smoothies. Between cooking for a few picky eaters, picking up stray toys, and teaching multiplication facts, I enjoy digging a little deeper in the Word, and encouraging others as we venture together as domestic divas drawing on the divine.
**Here’s the popular stuff, if you want to take a sneak peek before reading on.**
A Little English Lesson
Domestic – relating to or involving someone’s home or family
Diva – a famous and successful woman, most commonly a famous opera singer
Drawing – an act of choosing something
Divine – relating to or coming from God
Random Facts Only My Peeps Would Know
- I’m allergic to chocolate among a host of other weird things.
- I don’t like to shop, clean house, or do the dishes, but think organizing junk is actually fun.
- I love tea. One packet of Stevia and a cup of French Vanilla Rooibos please…anytime.
- I am an introvert. I get a thrill from the highlight of the moment, but I have to have peace and quiet afterwards to maintain my sanity…seriously.
- I am easily embarrassed. Yes, even now the blood rushes to my face at the thought of embarrassment.
- I’m always doing something with music. I suppose it comes from the multiple music degrees and good family genes. I just can’t help myself.
- I’m a Children’s Books Junkie who loves collecting and reading children’s books…to my girls of course.
- 3 Things I did NOT experience until AFTER college: My first kiss, my first dance, and my first indoor pet.
- I’ve been an Okie all my life and couldn’t imagine living anywhere else.
What Some Of My Peeps Are Saying
During Kathy’s two plus years as a member of iHomeschool Network, she has demonstrated her professionalism as a blogger through high quality content, consistent follow through on projects, and implementation of innovative ideas. She is a true team player, working to build up other bloggers as she gives and receives support in our private forum. Plus she’s a lot of fun to hangout with online. ~Jimmie Lanley of JimmieLanley.com
Kathy has the best linkup party around, and I know she invests a tremendous amount of time in setting it up each week for us. Her articles are the same way. Top notch and about things that definitely interest her readers.
~Judith Kowles of WholeHeartedHome.com
Places Where My Peeps and I Connect
See, becoming my peep is so easy.
- CornerstoneConfessions.com is the main one. You can subscribe here to never miss a post.
- Pinterest: Love Pinterest. I post all sorts of stuff here including organization ideas, recipes, blogging tips, books to read, homeschool ideas, and more on my 120+ boards. I know…it’s crazy.
- Google+: Mostly this is where my bloggy peeps and I hang, but you are more than welcome to connect here too!
- Twitter: Twitter is where I often share fun snippets of my day, post questions, or share popular articles from other blogs that I think my readers would enjoy.
- Facebook: Thanks to Facebook’s new algorithm, unless you add me to your interests lists you probably won’t see much of what I share, but even so, if you like Cornerstone Confessions a “like” on Facebook would be a great way to let me know. And, for more info on that nasty ol’ algorithm, be sure to read this post to never miss an update.
- Instagram: If you want to see the behind-the-scenes moment by moment, then this is the place to be. My girls make me laugh quite often, and occasionally I’m inspired to catch them in the act via Instagram.
- YouTube: If you want to be the first to know when the latest vlog comes out, this would be where its at…although I am very irregular with video posts and would much rather sit down to write something on the blog instead.
Stuff I’ve Written and Co-Written
aka the stuff that makes me legit
Want FREE help as you pursue your goals?
(and become my peep in the process)
Enter your e-mail below to have Cornerstone Confessions sent right to your inbox. As part of the Cornerstone Confessions community, you will also gain access to 140+ FREE planner printables for 2016 and 2017! So let’s connect!
And why all this talk about peeps?
Who knows?! Maybe I’ve been hanging out with the kids in my youth group too long….