I’ve had several requests recently for some 2016 planner pages since several of you are planning for the new school year. Thus, today I am glad to share with you calendar pages for 2016 (for FREE of course)!
21 NEW Planner Printables for 2016
120+ Timeless Planner Printables That You Know and Love
Those planner printables many of you are familiar with are still available too. For those of you unfamiliar with the set-up, here are a few highlights:
- 120+ Planner Printables covering everything from home keeping, finances, and menu planning, to blogging, holiday planning, and homeschooling.
- Cute, gray-scale money-saving design so you can print it on your favorite colored (or white) paper
- Customizable options. For instance, there are 4 different Bible study guides, 3 different shopping lists, and 5 different weekly planning pages so you can choose the option that best fits your personality or needs.
- Over 60 Bible verses shared throughout so you are never left without godly inspiration for your day.
- Did I mention it’s free? A planner of this size is often sold online for $10 or $20, but you can get this one for free! So thank you for following Cornerstone Confessions. Your encouragement and connection does not go unnoticed.
How to Get It
Already a Subscriber?
Check the bottom of today’s post for a link to your free planner printables. When you sign in, you will see both the planner printables for 2015 AND 2016. Happy planning!
New to Cornerstone Confessions?
It’s simple! Just subscribe to Cornerstone Confessions via email and the link to the 140+ 2015 AND 2016 printables will be sent right to your inbox.
(actually you now get 42 printables because there is a set for 2015 AND a set for 2016)
Spread the News! Pin it and share!
Having trouble downloading the printables?
Here are a few tips if you are having trouble downloading the free printables once subscribed:
- Make sure you have confirmed your e-mail via the confirmation e-mail sent to your inbox.
- You should receive the link the planner almost immediately after confirmation. If you don’t receive it with 24 hours, check your spam folder. Gmail is notorious for putting freebies in your spam folder.
So far the above tips have solved nearly every problem anyone has had in downloading the free printables. However, if you are still having a struggle, please reply to the most recent newsletter e-mail you have received letting me know you are having trouble with the planner link and I’ll be glad to help. Thanks and happy planning!
What it in color? Try the 2016 Grace-Filled Planner!