Today is National Pistachio Day. Around here we LOVE pistachios. We could just eat them plain almost any day. One of our favorites recipes is Pistachio Protein Pudding. It’s sweet, nutty, tastes great and is packed with protein. The whole family loves it.
You can use any vanilla protein powder. We like Raw Meal around here since everything organic, sprouted, and gluten free, but you may have another choice you like just as much. Add in a little instant pistachio pudding and milk and you are set.
In honor of National Pistachio Day , enjoy!
Prep Time: 2 min
Total Time: 2 min
- 1 cup milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp. pistachio instant pudding mix
- 1 tbsp. chopped pistachios
- Blend milk, powder, and pudding mix in a blender for 45 seconds.
- Pour into two serving containers.
- Top with pistachios and enjoy.