Welcome to another Titus 2 Tuesday Linky Party! Come join us as we link up our encouraging posts. No week is ever the same but the encouragement and inspiration is like no other as we spur each other on as sisters in Christ.
This Week on Cornerstone Confessions:
This week I’m very excited to announce the beginning of my latest 10-day series–One Humongous List of Free Online Education Games. If you have children of any age whether they homeschool or not, this is definitely one resource I recommending pinning and coming back to often. Its the ultimate list of online educational games listed by subject so that if your child is struggling in one subject and/or just wants a little extra reinforcement in a specific area, you can go to this list, look up the subject and find a fun online game to help reinforce what they are learning. They are fun, free, and purposeful!
I found this post a fun as well as an encouraging read because my hubby has to go to bed with his socks on so yes, he would definitely relate to this post. All that to say, if you need some encouragement in this area, then I highly encourage this read.
I don’t know about you but at this house we LOVE scripture songs and use them every day not only at school but at bedtime and to memorize our Awana verses and so on so we really appreciate this list of Psalm Bible verse songs.
Towards the beginning of this year I was doing a lot of reading on keeping the Sabbath. This post is a great summary to keep in mind if you are trying to re-establish a peaceful Sabbath day.
For those featured, feel free to grab a feature button:
Linky Party Guidelines:
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, homeschooling, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, book reviews, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts. To link your party, please add your button to the Blog Party Directory.
- Link as many posts as you like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. Html for a text link back: <a href=http://cornerstoneconfessions.com>Cornerstone Confessions</a>
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my 2013 Goal Planning Pages FREE as a thank you!
*By the way, I also post a lot of my favorites (those featured as well as not-featured) on my pinterest boards. If you are not currently following Cornerstone Confessions on Pinterest, I’d love to have you along.
**Don’t forget to grab your copy of iBlog (the Ultimate Blogging eBook). If you are a regular blogger or interested in becoming a blogger, this is a must for your e-shelf.**