Welcome to another Titus 2 Tuesday Linky Party! Come join us as we link up our encouraging posts. No week is ever the same but the encouragement and inspiration is like no other as we spur each other on as sisters in Christ.
This Week on Cornerstone Confessions:
This week the post I was most excited to share without a doubt was my dining room makeover. It is finished! And I’m so pleased with the results. Seriously, this was a deal 5 years in the making. Phew!
I always enjoy Debbie’s ideas for fun Bible lessons. This one is for Moses, The Last Plague, and the Crossing of the Red Sea. If you are planning on presenting this story to your children soon, check out some of these ideas for making the story come to life.
Okay, did you know that you can bake break in your crockpot? Seriously, I had no idea. This is so cool! Not to mention this recipe looks amazing!
Several of you are taking the Nester challenge and completing a 31 days of… series. They all look amazing too! Talk about convincing me to become a new follower! I don’t know how many new partiers I started following this week because of your newest series. Can’t wait to read more! One of those 31 day series I want to share this week is Dawn’s on Beneath the Surface. She has chosen to blog for 31 days on Fitting in Fitness. Heaven knows how hard it is to fit in fitness once there is a family in the mix so this sounds great. And it comes with free printables of everything you might need. Cool Dawn!
For those featured, feel free to grab a feature button:
Linky Party Guidelines:
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, homeschooling, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, book reviews, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts. To link your party, please add your button to the Blog Party Directory.
- Link as many posts as you like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. Html for a text link back: <a href=http://cornerstoneconfessions.com>Cornerstone Confessions</a>
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my 2013 Goal Planning Pages FREE as a thank you!
*By the way, I also post a lot of my favorites (those featured as well as not-featured) on my pinterest boards. If you are not currently following Cornerstone Confessions on Pinterest, I’d love to have you along.
**Don’t forget to grab your copy of iBlog (the Ultimate Blogging eBook). If you are a regular blogger or interested in becoming a blogger, this is a must for your e-shelf.**