Welcome to another Titus 2 Tuesday Linky Party! Come join us as we link up our encouraging posts. No week is ever the same but the encouragement and inspiration is like no other as we spur each other on as sisters in Christ.
This Week on Cornerstone Confessions:
This week the most popular post by far has been my 10 Must Haves for Homeschooling Preschool. What would you say were the most important supplies needed for homeschooling preschoolers?
I am so glad this post was the most viewed (by nearly double clicks) because if it wasn’t it was definitely going to be one of my favorites. Is this girlie room the cutest?!
Okay, I admit it now that I went a little overboard with favorites this week (I usually only choose 2 or 3) but there were so many good ones that were so diverse that I couldn’t choose. So…you get to see them all.
Kim shares 5 steps to teaching your kids to pack and even includes very friendly printables for your kids to use. Marie shares some healthy snack ideas for your kids and also includes a cute free printable. Rosilind has created an amazing bucket-load of resources for creating world mission awareness in your family. Amy shared her laundry room makeover with a pink wall that I am so envious about. And Shannon shared lots of ideas for revitalizing mealtimes prayers which could definitely come in handy. Are these not just great posts? See, now you know why I just couldn’t choose a couple. Congrats ladies on some great posts!
For those featured, feel free to grab a feature button:
Linky Party Guidelines:
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, homeschooling, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, book reviews, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts. To link your party, please add your button to the Blog Party Directory.
- Link as many posts as you like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. Html for a text link back: <a href=http://cornerstoneconfessions.com>Cornerstone Confessions</a>
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my 2013 Goal Planning Pages FREE as a thank you!
*By the way, I also post a lot of my favorites (those featured as well as not-featured) on my pinterest boards. If you are not currently following Cornerstone Confessions on Pinterest, I’d love to have you along.
**Don’t forget to grab your copy of iBlog (the Ultimate Blogging eBook). If you are a regular blogger or interested in becoming a blogger, this is a must for your e-shelf.**