Welcome to another Titus 2 Tuesday Linky Party! Come join us as we link up our encouraging posts. No week is ever the same but the encouragement and inspiration is like no other as we spur each other on as sisters in Christ.
This Week on Cornerstone Confessions:
Do you have a child who is in preschool or pre-K getting reading for kindergarten? Need some help deciding if your child is ready to start a kindergarten curriculum? If so, this week I shared some great kindergarten checklists and assessment tests that may help you determine just that. I’d love to have you check it out and let me know which ones you found most helpful. Or, share it with a friend whom you know would find it helpful and my heart will thank you for the blog lovin’. ;)
Have you ever thought of how many ways God has used water throughout scripture to portray both judgment and deliverance for His people? Laurie has and it is quite amazing if you think about it. God truly is our Redeemer and Friend.
The heat of summer is hear and it’s always fun to find some new creative activities to do with your kids to keep them from being bored and you from going crazy. However, have you ever heard of geocatching? Or trampoline chalk boarding? Oh yes. Carrie has some unique ideas I can’t wait to try out.
Okay, seriously you all must have been on a crazy creative streak this week but I haven’t heard of this one either but I so can’t wait to try it. Have you ever drank lemon juice through a peppermint stick?
Linky Party Guidelines:
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, homeschooling, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, book reviews, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts. To link your party, please add your button to the Blog Party Directory.
- Link as many posts as you like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. Html for a text link back: <a href=http://cornerstoneconfessions.com>Cornerstone Confessions</a>
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my 2013 Goal Planning Pages FREE as a thank you!
*By the way, I also post a lot of my favorites (those featured as well as not-featured) on my pinterest boards. If you are not currently following Cornerstone Confessions on Pinterest, I’d love to have you along.
**Don’t forget to grab your copy of iBlog (the Ultimate Blogging eBook). If you are a regular blogger or interested in becoming a blogger, this is a must for your e-shelf.**