Welcome to another Titus 2 Tuesday Linky Party! Come join us as we link up our encouraging posts. No week is ever the same but the encouragement and inspiration is like no other as we spur each other on as sisters in Christ.
This Week on Cornerstone Confessions:
This week on Cornerstone Confessions, it was all about me. I know…what was I thinking?! Ha! All that to say, if you want to know what my goals are for the month of June, or my latest favorite recipe (RAW Veggie Pizza) or what you can always expect to find in my fridge, then you are in luck because I got you covered.
Do you hold to a certain comfort food in times of stress or immense sadness? Or find yourself wondering what God is up too or why He allowed something to happen in your life? If so, then this post is for you. Shari shares about her love for chocolate and her struggles with life that let to a longing for God that changed her life forever.
Oh. My. Word. I cannot tell you how spot-on this next post is. In fact, I encourage everyone linking up today to read this because it is SOOOOOO true. You ever feel like a certain mommy blog you read is so perfect or that they have it all together? Have no fear, we are all moms just like you; the only difference is we only show our “best” stuff online. As Debra points out, we all have our struggles.
Creating a lasting marriage is hard work. Okay, I’m going to admit it, sometimes I think back to when I was single and think to myself, “why in the world did I think it was going to be easier than the loneliness?” But alas, there are times I would never trade for anything either. That said, Lisa provides 8 ways to be your husband’s best friend that are fabulous. I especially appreciate #7. I mean, how frustrating can it be to see that he left his clothes strewn all over again for the umteenth time?! Yeah, she covers it all.
This final post should have been with last week’s summer reading highlights because it Kirsten provides some great starting places, if you are not sure what books might be your best bet with you K through 2nd grade reader. She covers everything from fiction to non-fiction, chapter books to book series. And, it’s printable making it super handy for your next library trip. Have fun reading!
Linky Party Guidelines:
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, homeschooling, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, book reviews, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts. To link your party, please add your button to the Blog Party Directory.
- Link as many posts as you like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. Html for a text link back: <a href=http://cornerstoneconfessions.com>Cornerstone Confessions</a>
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my 2013 Goal Planning Pages FREE as a thank you!
*By the way, I also post a lot of my favorites (those featured as well as not-featured) on my pinterest boards. If you are not currently following Cornerstone Confessions on Pinterest, I’d love to have you along.
**Don’t forget to grab your copy of iBlog (the Ultimate Blogging eBook). If you are a regular blogger or interested in becoming a blogger, this is a must for your e-shelf.**