Welcome to another Titus 2 Tuesday Linky Party! Come join us as we link up our encouraging posts. No week is ever the same but the encouragement and inspiration is like no other as we spur each other on as sisters in Christ.
This Week on Cornerstone Confessions:
This week I broke it open and shared 10 things about me you may or may not have known before. If you are interested in learning more about the girl behind these weekly parties then click over and check it out. If you do, I can guarantee everyone, even my closest friends, will learn at least one thing new about me they never knew before! ;)
We also returned from vacation this week so how good of a mommy blogger would I be if I didn’t share at least a little bit about our vacation travels. What can I say–we had a blast travel the southeast!
Finally don’t forget! This is your last week to switch over from Google Reader so be sure to get a new reader and/or join via e-mail to continue to receive these posts via RSS feed! I definitely want us to be able to stay connected!
Oh…my…goodness. I had no idea. I am like Krista in that I’ve never worn a bikini mostly because of my own body’s insecurities but who knew that those insecurities might have been a blessing in disguise. Yes. Definitely watch Jessica Rey’s video at the bottom of this post on the history and scientific research behind the bikini. Oh…my…. Let’s just say it will be very enlightening.
If you have children 8 and under this next post is definitely worth reading. My favorite example is the Home Depot shout-out. So fun! It definitely puts a whole new spin on learning.
This next post I found extremely fascinating as Peanut is 4 and is also learning to ride without training wheels. Have you ever heard of the balance bike? I haven’t but we may be checking it out soon!
I am so going to go into the kitchen and make one of these as soon as I finish writing this post–a DIY slushy-like ice pack for boo-boo’s. I can’t wait to try it!
Linky Party Guidelines:
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, homeschooling, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, book reviews, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts. To link your party, please add your button to the Blog Party Directory.
- Link as many posts as you like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. Html for a text link back: <a href=http://cornerstoneconfessions.com>Cornerstone Confessions</a>
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my 2013 Goal Planning Pages FREE as a thank you!
*By the way, I also post a lot of my favorites (those featured as well as not-featured) on my pinterest boards. If you are not currently following Cornerstone Confessions on Pinterest, I’d love to have you along.
**Don’t forget to grab your copy of iBlog (the Ultimate Blogging eBook). If you are a regular blogger or interested in becoming a blogger, this is a must for your e-shelf.**