Welcome to another Titus 2 Tuesday Linky Party! Come join us as we link up our encouraging posts. No week is ever the same but the encouragement and inspiration is like no other as we spur each other on as sisters in Christ.
This Week on Cornerstone Confessions:
I loved reading everyone’s posts last week. In fact, I think it was one of the best Titus 2 Tuesdays this year. Thank you so much for sharing! This week on Cornerstone Confessions, it was definitely a fun, get outside, and enjoy the weather week. I think Spring is finally here! As such it was very appropriate that this week share our final results of our Home Depot Green Lawn Project.
This week we had two most viewed posts! The first is by Laurie who compares God’s rich blessings of oil and water as revealed in scripture. I knew my scale always told me how much water and body fat I had but I never thought to compare it to scripture! Pretty neat.
The second by Paula, in which she shares 8 ways she has saved at the grocery store WITHOUT using coupons. Needless to say, with two little ones my coupon clipping has been putting on hold and I’m all about learning new tricks like this.
Teaching Little Ones has put together a great resource of Favorite Alphabet Coloring Pages found across the web. If you have littles ages 3-6, you may definitely want to pin this one for future reference.
This next idea would be great for a Mother’s Day gift, Grandmother’s Day gift or a new mom gift. It’ s simple and yet so sweet–a DIY Thumbprint Necklace! Ca-ute! I so should do this with my girls.
For all of us homeschoolers out there, this next resource is a pin it must. Thaleia has spent a great amount of time to prepare one of the most complete lists of handwriting and copywork resources available. Thank you Thaleia!
The end of the school year is quickly approaching and several moms are thinking how they can show their child’s teacher how much they appreciate them this year, either for Teacher Appreciation Week or as an end-of-the-year thank you. If this is something you are thinking about Crystal has some great ideas for a gift basket and some super cute printables to make your basket one of the cutest in the class.
Linky Party Guidelines:
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, homeschooling, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, book reviews, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts. To link your party, please add your button to the Blog Party Directory.
- Link as many posts as you like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Html for a text link back: <a href=http://cornerstoneconfessions.com>Cornerstone Confessions</a>
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my 2013 Goal Planning Pages FREE as a thank you!
*By the way, I also post a lot of my favorites (those featured as well as not-featured) on my pinterest boards. If you are not currently following Cornerstone Confessions on Pinterest, I’d love to have you along.
**Don’t forget to grab your copy of iBlog (the Ultimate Blogging eBook). If you are a regular blogger or interested in becoming a blogger, this is a must for your e-shelf.**