Welcome to another Titus 2 Tuesday Linky Party! Come join us as we link up our encouraging posts. No week is ever the same but the encouragement and inspiration is like no other as we spur each other on as sisters in Christ.
This Week on Cornerstone Confessions:
Apply to Pin on Cornerstone Confessions
Last week I shared how I now have some new GROUP boards on Pinterest created just for you–Cornerstone Confessions readers! I’ve had many fabulous applicants apply to be a part of these group boards and they are off to a great start but I still have room for a few more. Currently there are 4 group boards covering homeschool, home keeping, spiritual growth, and mom encouragement. If you would like to be able to link your pins to these boards and thereby spread the news of your fabulous posts with all my Pinterest followers, then send me an email to kathy (at) cornerstoneconfessions.com with a link to the post you would pin first if select to pin to one of these boards. That’s it! I’ll send you a reply within the week to let you know if you have been selected! I can’t wait to see what you’d pin!
As far as all the other stuff–this week we organized with tin cans, completed week 22 of our school year, and made some downright delicious Mint Chocolate Chip Muffins!
If you are looking for a notebook system to keep organized and my blog and home notebook doesn’t quite fit the bill, you may want to check out this 4 binder system that Laura uses for blogging, home, recipes, and dates…or you might even want to combine the two. Just as Laura mentions, there is no one-size fits all when it comes to a home management plan, but this post is definitely one idea to start with in your search for more home organization.
This next post gives me tons of ideas for my very small 1950s kitchen. If you are like me and don’t have much in the way of pantry storage then this next idea may be just what you need—a bookshelf pantry! Great idea Whitney!
I also totally appreciate this next post from Morgan–How to Organize Laundry in One Step! Who knew it could be so simple! I’m so going to try this.
Okay, you all know me well enough by now to know that I am not the best crafter of the bunch but this next post I think I could so do! And, I love how it all fits in with Kristi’s dining room decor too. So cute! This will definitely be on my craft projects list for this year.
For those featured, feel free to grab a feature button:
Linky Party Guidelines:
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, homeschooling, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, book reviews, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts. To link your party, please add your button to the Blog Party Directory.
- Link as many posts as you like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Html for a text link back: <a href=http://cornerstoneconfessions.com>Cornerstone Confessions</a>
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my 2013 Goal Planning Pages FREE as a thank you!
*By the way, I also post a lot of my favorites (those featured as well as not-featured) on my pinterest boards. If you are not currently following Cornerstone Confessions on Pinterest, I’d love to have you along.