Welcome to another Titus 2 Tuesday Linky Party! Come join us as we link up our encouraging posts. No week is ever the same but the encouragement and inspiration is like no other as we spur each other on as sisters in Christ.
This Week on Cornerstone Confessions:
This week I baked, organized, and even made some free printables! What about you?
I can definitely tell you guys are getting ready for Easter because the most clicked links this week were all Easter oriented. Our most viewed link this week was no exception. Is this wreath not just cute?!
Since Easter seems to be on everyone’s mind (did you know that Easter is only 3 weeks away!), I thought I’d start this week with another Easter post; this one was my favorite. Sarah Avila also shares 15 Fun Easter treats on her blog as well. If you are looking for Easter ideas for the kids, she definitely has quite a few ideas to choose from.
While I don’t usually feature links that include a linky party (see the guidelines below), this next post is a doozy for free printables. Tina definitely spent some time gathering these up for easy referral making this post definitely worth another look…or pin.
Speaking of free printables, in this next post, Rachel provides a wonderful monthly cleaning checklist with options to also plan out your dinner and blog post plans. Yes, Spring cleaning is in the air.
For those featured, feel free to grab a feature button:
Linky Party Guidelines:
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, homeschooling, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, book reviews, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts. To link your party, please add your button to the Blog Party Directory.
- Link as many posts as you like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Html for a text link back: <a href=http://cornerstoneconfessions.com>Cornerstone Confessions</a>
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my 2013 Goal Planning Pages FREE as a thank you!
*By the way, I also post a lot of my favorites (those featured as well as not-featured) on my pinterest boards. If you are not currently following Cornerstone Confessions on Pinterest, I’d love to have you along.