Welcome to another Titus 2 Tuesday Linky Party! Come join us as we link up our encouraging posts. No week is ever the same but the encouragement and inspiration is like no other as we spur each other on as sisters in Christ.
This Week on Cornerstone Confessions:
This week I shared a fun Easter book Peanut and I have been reading as well as my goals for the month of March but probably my favorite was getting to share a free eBook with you that was created by my 3 1/2 year old daughter. If you haven’t downloaded your copy yet, I highly encourage you to do so. It’s creation was inspired by a previous link-up here on Titus 2 Tuesday. Yes, I actually read many of your posts and get inspired by you too! Thanks for all the great ideas!
Are you a SAHM? If so, do you know that you have automatically saved your family $12,000 or more a year?! Astounding. All that say, this week Jen shares some amazing ways we, as women, can contribute to the family income through saving insteading of spending or working. Great tips Jen!
I always love crock pot recipes as they usually save me a lot of time during the craziest time of day with my littles. Add in the fact that this recipe looks simply delish and it is pinned. I can’t wait to try it out!
Did you know that you can use rubbing alcohol to remove ear wax? Or to defrost your windshield? Or to kill dust mites? Who knew?! Well evidently Robin knows a lot about rubbing alcohol because in her World War II research she found 35 uses for the stuff! Amazing.
We are finishing up our taxes here but now it’s time to start thinking about next year. How are you going to organize yourself better so that when it comes time to file taxes, you already have it all together? Kristen has one tip to share that could save you hours. We also use it at our house although she does something quite unique with it that I’ve never heard of before…definitely worth a click-over.
For those featured, feel free to grab a feature button:
<a href="http://cornerstoneconfessions.com/tag/titus-2-tuesday"><img class="aligncenter" alt="" src="http://cornerstoneconfessions.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Featured-On-button.png" width="125" /></a>
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, homeschooling, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, book reviews, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts. To link your party, please add your button to the Blog Party Directory.
- Link as many posts as you like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Html for a text link back: <a href=http://cornerstoneconfessions.com>Cornerstone Confessions</a>
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my 2013 Goal Planning Pages FREE as a thank you!
*By the way, I also post a lot of my favorites (those featured as well as not-featured) on my pinterest boards. If you are not currently following Cornerstone Confessions on Pinterest, I’d love to have you along.
<a href="http://cornerstoneconfessions.com/tag/titus-2-tuesday"><img class="aligncenter" alt="" src="http://cornerstoneconfessions.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/125-Titus-2-Tuesday-Button.png" width="125" /></a>