Welcome to another Titus 2 Tuesday! I want to begin today by giving you a heads up–this weekend Cornerstone Confessions will be getting a makeover! That’s right, (fingers crossed) Cornerstone Confessions is going to become a WordPress blog with a fun new look. I can’t wait to share it with you! That said, I may be a bit missing-in-action the rest of the week or the site may be down for a short bit. Have no fear though, I shall return! See you next week!
|Encompass Preschool Week 18|
|Cons When You Have Lots of Children on Raising Arrows|
Oh my! If you consider yourself a homemaker, then I HIGHLY recommend this next post. Kelsi did a fabulous job grabbing her resources and putting homemaking in perspective. I especially love her last quote: ”Being a homemaker is not a vocation, it is a choice in your spirit to sacrifice and to make sure that you are giving your family a haven when they walk through that front door.” What do you think? Do you consider homemaking the ULTIMATE career?
|Are You a Homemaker? Or Do You Just Stay Home? on Cheeky Bums|
|7 Ways to Edify Our Husbands on Growing in His Glory|
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, homeschooling, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, book reviews, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as you like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Why? Because doing so not only helps my SEO, it helps yours too. By the way, only linking to your blog parties page at the end of your post really doesn’t help anyone’s SEO and neither does it qualify as a backlink. Just sayin’. Need help? Html for a text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my 2013 Goal Planning Pages FREE as a thank you!