Over 200 posts again this week! I am so going to have to take an extra day now just to review and choose my faves. Love it! Thanks to each of you for sharing each and every week!
|Valentine’s Day Decor on Pinkie for Pink|
When was the last time you cleaned your freezer? Do you even know what is in there? If you don’t know the answer right away then maybe, just maybe, Anne’s post may be just what you need. I admit it now, yes, even I didn’t quite pass her pop quiz the first time. Ha!
|How a Clean Freezer Saves You Money on Authentic Simplicity|
Okay, does this closet not look amazing?! Love the cute burlap boxes and labels. So cute. And you should see what it looked like before! Sorry, Carrie, but I had to say it. ;) That was some MAJOR organizing. Way to go!
|Organizing the Closets on Saving 4 Six|
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, homeschooling, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, book reviews, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as you like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Why? Because doing so not only helps my SEO, it helps yours too. By the way, only linking to your blog parties page at the end of your post really doesn’t help anyone’s SEO and neither does it qualify as a backlink. Just sayin’. Need help? Html for a text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my 2013 Goal Planning Pages FREE as a thank you!