Over 200 posts were linked up last week! You guys were on a roll! Is it just me, or has the beginning-of-the-year seemed to spur on a lot of really good posts lately? I feel like I’m becoming a pinning and twitter fool from all the encouraging inspiration. Way to go!
|iHN Homeschool Mother’s Journal|
Facebook is getting crazy with all their new stipulations to try to earn an extra dime. As such, did you know that you are probably NOT receiving all the notifications from your favorite Facebook pages? Yeah, I know. Bummer. That said, you can change that in one step. Read this post to find out how.
|14 Affordable Organizing Ideas for the Entire Home on Irish Italian Blessings|
Continuing with the organization theme, Jessica did a great job with re-organizing her office. I really like her notebook face-lift and cord solution.
|Office Space Re-organization on Blissful Keeper at Home|
The title to this next post stirs close to home for me because it is a question I recently asked on a forum I participate in on a weekly basis. If you blog, WHY do you blog? Keri gives some great reasons in her post…many of which I would say would also be my own answer.
|Why I Blog on Growing in His Glory|
Debbie has cranked out some really cute printables this week for preschoolers–God Made it! A to Z. These are so fun! Peanut is going to love these!
|God Made It Printables on Bible Fun for Kids|
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, homeschooling, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, book reviews, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as you like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Why? Because doing so not only helps my SEO, it helps yours too. By the way, only linking to your blog parties page at the end of your post really doesn’t help anyone’s SEO and neither does it qualify as a backlink. Just sayin’. Need help? Html for a text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my 2013 Goal Planning Pages FREE as a thank you!