Welcome back! After 2 weeks of having holidays on Tuesdays I’m so glad it’s finally another Titus 2 Tuesday! I hope you have gotten off to a fresh start on those New Year’s Goals and healthy habits. All I will say is that my thighs are definitely sore!
|2013 Blog and Home Planner|
|Top 10 Recipes of 2012|
|3 Steps to Effective Attic Organization|
|Top 10 Posts of 2012|
|My Goals for 2013|
|My Book List for 2013|
|Gracious Body Talk on Mary @ Woman to Woman|
I love Gail’s 1-Minute Bible Love Notes…so witty, thought provoking and heavenward focused. And this one is no exception. Do you ever feel like you’ve just heard a false prophet speak? What Word to you have to combat it? Oh, and for the record, God made you beautiful for His glory…it’s really not about you at all.
|He Is, We Aren’t on 1-Minute Bible Love Notes|
|DIY Ranch Dressing Mix on Teach Them Truth|
|My Husband’s Testimony on Munah’s Cupcake|
|Printable Gift Tag Roundup on Second Chance to Dream|
I enjoy reading other people’s New Year’s goals/resolutions as inspiration for my own, but Kelli does a fabulous job narrowing hers down to 5 biggies–biggies that will impact her character more than all else. I especially can relate to #4. What is it? Well go read it for yourself to find out. ;)
|Welcome 2013 with Open Arms on To Teach What is Good|
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, homeschooling, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, book reviews, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as you like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Why? Because doing so not only helps my SEO, it helps yours too. By the way, only linking to your blog parties page at the end of your post really doesn’t help anyone’s SEO and neither does it qualify as a backlink. Just sayin’. Need help? Html for a text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my 2013 Goal Planning Pages FREE as a thank you!