It’s that time again…the time I make out my new book list for the year. I have loved looking through my Books to Read Pinterest board, Amazon wish list, and my books to read list in my notebook to decide which books I will read this year. There were so many good choices! In fact, nearly all of these selections have a 5-star rating on Amazon. Makes me almost wish I could read them all at once!
My goal this year is to read 36 books. This includes 12 ebooks which are generally shorter in length and 24 paperback books. It’s a lofty goal I know but I’m also making some changes in my daily schedule to allow for some extra reading time since I enjoy it so much. We’ll see how it goes.
- Sent by Hilary Alan
- Raising Your Kids to Love the Lord by Dave Stone
- Setting Goals by John James Santangelo (e-book)
- Even God Rested by Kim Thomas
- Becoming the Woman of His Dreams by Sharon Jaynes
- 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life (e-book) by Crystal Paine
- The Rest of God by Mark Buchanan
- The Mission of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson
- How to Grow Your Blog and Manage Your Home (e-book)by Jacinda Vandenberg
- Sabbath in the Suburbs by Mary Ann McKibben Dana
- The Three Rs by Ruth Beeschick
- Ebooks The Smart Way (e-book) by Pat Flynn
- One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
- Let. It. Go. by Karen Ehman
- Reach: How to Use Your Social Media Influence for the Glory of God (e-book) by Laura Krokos and Angi Pratt
- Assumptions That Affect Our Lives by Christian Overman
- Blogging the Smart Way by Jeff Bullas
- So You Think You Wanna Homeschool (e-book) by Tiffany Manley
- Disciplines of a Godly Woman by Barbara Hughes
- The Happy Mommy Handbook by Susan Case
- How to Make Money Blogging (e-book) by Crystal Paine
- Have a HEART for Your Kids by Rachael Carman
- The Naturally Clean Home by Karyn Siegel-Maier
- The Proverbs 31 Woman (e-book) by Courtney Joseph
What about you? What do you hope to read this year? Let me know in the comments below. I’d love to check out your recommendations for next year (or for the end of the year this year if I get ahead of schedule). I’m always looking for that next good read.
Want to know my favorite read from this year? Check out my 2012 Top 10 List.