Just a little side note this week before we get the party started. Due to the fact that next week is Christmas and the week after that is New Year’s, I am opting to keep this party open for 3 weeks! I know that may seem a bit crazy but many of you will want to enjoy time with family just as I do this holiday season so please do! And then, when you want to link up, go right ahead. We will be here the entire time. AND, when we come back on January 8th, there are going to be some amazing features because this will be the biggest link up yet! Have fun partying!
|The Ultimate Guide to Christmas Music|
And in honor of the coming season, here’s my favorite snack mix to go along with the music. Enjoy!
|Christmas Crunch Snack Mix|
|5 Reasons Why I Wear Skirts on Munah’s Cupcake|
I’ve been getting into a smoothie kick lately so I was immediately drawn to this Pecan Pie Smoothie recipe from last week’s party. Paired with the yummy pecans my dad shared with us for Christmas and I’ll be good to go. Thanks for the recipe Sonja!
|Pecan Pie Smoothie on Practical Stewardship|
|Let’s Eliminate Christmas on A Little R&R|
Wow. I feel so convicted and inspired after reading this next post. In fact, I think I’m going to create a 3×5 card with Bonnie’s morning goals and start implementing them right away. If you ever had the thought, “I don’t feel like I got anything done this morning,” then read this post. Bonnie has put together a great list of priorities for what to get done before noon, things we can all do if we set our minds to them, and things that will have a much greater impact on the lives of our children than any ol’ load of laundry.
|Crying Over Laundry? on Mom by Example|
For those featured this week, feel free to grab a feature button:
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, homeschooling, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as you like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Why? Because doing so not only helps my SEO, it helps yours too. By the way, only linking to your blog parties page at the end of your post really doesn’t help anyone’s SEO and neither does it qualify as a backlink. Just sayin’. Need help? Html for a text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my Blog-and-Home-Planner Printables FREE as a thank you!