|Top 10 Organization Projects of 2012 Countdown|
|Preschool Week 15|
|Teach Me to Serve eBook Review|
|How to Deal With Non-believing Friends and Family on Munah’s Cupcake|
Okay, being a former elementary music teacher, I loved the title of this post, “A Tisket, a Tasket, a Nifty Gifty Basket.” It had me singing before I even saw the cute stuff inside these amazing gift baskets. If you need any last minute gift ideas, seriously check out these gift basket ideas. Amazing!
|A Tisket, A Tasket, a Nifty-Gifty Basket on Shona Skye Creations|
Do you know what kind of tip or gift you should be giving your mailman this year? Your nanny? Your hairdresser? Kelli’s got it all covered in her Tips and Gifts Guide. This is definitely a pinning keeper.
|Tips and Gifts Guide on Manners Monday|
For those featured this week, feel free to grab a feature button:
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, homeschooling, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as you like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Why? Because doing so not only helps my SEO, it helps yours too. By the way, only linking to your blog parties page at the end of your post really doesn’t help anyone’s SEO and neither does it qualify as a backlink. Just sayin’. Need help? Html for a text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my Blog-and-Home-Planner Printables FREE as a thank you!