|My Top 10 Reads of 2012|
Okay, these are just cool. With All Joy is a blog dedicated to providing children’s sermons with a home study guide for the week to go along with the sermons. Seriously, I love these. Can you tell I’ve never seen anything quite like them and am blown away?! This week’s “sermon” is all about having a heart of service. I can think of so many places to share this new resource…with my pastor, with friends of little ones, for use as a weekly Bible study with my children…. I could go on and on. Just read them for yourself and then you’ll know!
|Heart-Service on With All Joy|
Are you a blogger? Are you verified on Pinterest? If not, is it because you are a Blogger blogger? Say that 5 times fast. Lol. Well I am a Blogger blogger and up until now was stumped on how to get verified. No longer. Thanks to Jamie and this tutorial I am up and running.
|How to Verify Your Blogger Blog on Pinterest on Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom|
For those featured this week, feel free to grab a feature button:
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, homeschooling, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as you like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Why? Because doing so not only helps my SEO, it helps yours too. By the way, only linking to your blog parties page at the end of your post really doesn’t help anyone’s SEO and neither does it qualify as a backlink. Just sayin’. Need help? Html for a text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my Blog-and-Home-Planner Printables FREE as a thank you!