|Straggling to Strong Final Results|
|My Top 20 Gift Ideas for Toddlers and Preschoolers|
|Getting Ready for Christmas with Christmas Devotional Boxes and a Storybook Countdown|
|7 Ways to Unpack Your Quiet Time on A Little R & R|
|Pumpkin Pecan Bars on Saving 4 Six|
Wanting to give something different this year? Something that will last longer than the wrapping paper? Kelsi shares some excellent ideas for just that–creating memories, hierlooms, and experiences for children as opposed to presents. Love these ideas!
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as you like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Why? Because doing so not only helps my SEO, it helps yours too. By the way, only linking to your blog parties page at the end of your post really doesn’t help anyone’s SEO and neither does it qualify as a backlink. Just sayin’. Need help? Html for a text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my Blog-and-Home-Planner Printables FREE as a thank you!