|Vote for Cornerstone Confessions for the BEST New Homeschool Blog|
|Overcoming Wardrobe Entitlement–A Closet and Heart Makeover|
|Preschool Week 13 featuring Rainbows and the letter M|
|Seasoning Produce Guide–Now You Can SEE What to Eat This Month|
|How to Lose Weight Without Dieting on Outsmart Disease|
|The Inductive Bible Study Method on Jenni Mullinix|
There were some really amazing blog posts linked last week on marriage encouragement. I have to tell you I read nearly all of them. Must just be where I am I guess. All that to say, this one stood out in my mind because of the research Joan put into it. Need some do’s and don’t for your marriage? Check this post out. Joan’s provided a scripture reference for each one.
|The Do’s and Don’t I’ve Learning on The Beauty of His Grip|
Wendy had me on this post as soon as I saw the picture. LOL. I admit it. I can sometimes get really irritated with people. I know. You thought I was always so sweet, I’m sure. ;) Needless to say, I really appreciated what Wendy had to say about dealing with irritating people. Now the next step for me will be putting some of her tips into action.
|How to Deal with Irritating People on Encourage-1-Another|
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as you like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Why? Because doing so not only helps my SEO, it helps yours too. By the way, only linking to your blog parties page at the end of your post really doesn’t help anyone’s SEO and neither does it qualify as a backlink. Just sayin’. Need help? Html for a text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my Blog-and-Home-Planner Printables FREE as a thank you!