|5 Favorite Health and Fitness Apps|
|Kangaroo Preschool Lesson Plans and Printables|
|Discourage re: Blog Traffic on Encourage-1-Another|
I actually asked my friend D to post this next article on Titus 2 Tuesday because #3 really met me where I was. What is #3? Well, let’s just say you have to read it to find out, but if you are struggling with your one-on-one time with God, maybe this post will give you just the encouragement you need to make it happen.
|God Time! on SpotLIGHT316|
This week I want to highlight yet another 31 day series that I’m enjoying on Mom By Example titled 31 Days to a More Joyful Holiday Season. I’ve especially enjoyed the gift idea post which is broken down by age! This list will definitely come in handy this year with our Christmas lists I’m sure.
|Our Kids Favorite Christmas Gifts on Mom by Example|
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Why? Because doing so not only helps my SEO, it helps yours too. By the way, only linking to your blog parties page at the end of your post really doesn’t help anyone’s SEO and neither does it qualify as a backlink. Just sayin’. Need help? Html for a text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my Blog-and-Home-Planner Printables FREE as a thank you!