|Kidzmet Review: Helping Your Child Successfully Swim Through School and Life|
|Healthy Habit #3: Exercise for God|
Last but definitely not least, I shared our 10th week of preschool. We are definitely having fun. If you are looking for some free home school materials for your preschooler or some supplemental activities you can do with your wee one, look no further. We incorporate everything from Montessori-inspired activities to workbook activities and everything in-between for a well-rounded fun preschool experience. As always, any preschool lesson plans and/or printables are free for you to download.
|Encompass Week 10 Review|
|Alheimer’s Disease is Caused by Diet on Small Footprint Family|
In commemoration of National Banned Book week, this post is definitely one to check out. In a word–I totally agree. Read this book. Your eternity depends on it.
|The One Banned Book That Every Person Read on Jenni Mullinix|
Have you ever experienced a dream that when you awoke remained as vivid as if you had actually lived it and that you knew some kind of spiritual significance was involved? Or, have you ever been led to pray for someone you didn’t even known by the strangest of circumstances? Sometimes we don’t know the results of our prayers but they are still significant in God’s eyes. Read this post by Laurie and you’ll see exactly what I mean.
|Prayer for a Stranger on Saved by Grace|
This next post is for all those moms and grandmothers of little ones. Allyson is taking 31 days to share fun and simple ideas for quiet time for little ones. I definitely know I’ll be referring back to these posts often over the next couple of years.
|Busy Bags and Quiet Time Activities on All Our Days|
Is your prayer life becoming complacent? Do you pray without really expecting an answer? If so, read this post by Kelli. She definitely got me to thinking how I can change my prayer outlook and my sometimes selfish outlook on life. Ouch. Thanks for the reminder Kelli.
|Four Ways to Change Your Prayer Perspective on To Teach What is Good|
If you’ve ever seen those gutter bookshelves, and wondered how my might make something like it yourself, look no further. Heidi provides a step by step instruction for creating these cute bookshelves you could put over, under or in-between bunk beds or really just about anywhere. Now…where am I going to convince my hubby to put these….
|DIY Bunk Bed Bookshelves on One Creative Mommy|
Over 1000 bloggers have taken on the 31 days challenge. Alana is no exception. What makes her stand out in my mind though is her topic: professional homemaking. I love it. It encompasses nearly everything Cornerstone Confessions stands for and she does it with a Christian perspective. Yes! If you are ready to be challenged as a homemaker then I highly encourage you to follow her on this journey. But beware: this series comes with homework. ;)
|A Lifestyle of Worship on The Domestic Bliss Diaries|
|Girl Talk: In Plenty or In Want on Repurpose My Life|
For those featured this week, feel free to grab a feature button:
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Why? Because doing so not only helps my SEO, it helps yours too. By the way, only linking to your blog parties page at the end of your post really doesn’t help anyone’s SEO and neither does it qualify as a backlink. Just sayin’. Need help? Html for a text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my Blog-and-Home-Planner Printables FREE as a thank you!