|Healthy Habit #2: Increase Your Water Intake|
Peanut had a fabulous week 9 of preschool as all our concepts centered around ICE CREAM! It was yum…yum…good as we learned about the number 9, letter I, color white, and the weather. It can sure get cold out there!
|Preschool Week 9|
|Make a G+, Twitter, or Facebook Photo Cover using PowerPoint|
|Lilla Rose Hair Accessory Giveaway|
|Christ’s Earthly Ministry: Triplets of Love on Saved by Grace|
Read the quote on the picture below. I love it. And, if you are someone who is ever wishing you WERE someone else, check out this post. It’s a short one but so encouraging. I know I often have that “wishing” attitude take over. This was a great reminder to remember WHO is more important.
|Wish, Waste, Miss or Believe: It’s Your Choice on Uplifting Words|
|Slow Cooker Dinner Rolls on Growing Up Gabel|
For those featured this week, feel free to grab a feature button:
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Why? Because doing so not only helps my SEO, it helps yours too. By the way, only linking to your blog parties page at the end of your post really doesn’t help anyone’s SEO and neither does it qualify as a backlink. Just sayin’. Need help? Html for a text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my Blog-and-Home-Planner Printables FREE as a thank you!