|Sleep…It Does the Body Good|
|My Top 10 Home School Books for Moms|
We had another fun week homeschooling. If you need a few laughs, be sure to watch the first video from this week’s review. So fun!
|No More Toothpaste in My Sink! on From Overwhelmed to Organized|
This next post is a great companion post to what I wrote about yesterday on sleep routines. Morning routines are important for the success of your day. Alana does a great job providing some tips for establishing a routine that will set the tone for your mornings.
|Routines Rock: Morning Edition on Domestic Bliss Diaries|
This first one is a doozy. I’m not going to say much here other than if you have children, please read this. Kelsi wrote it as a dare so in the name of the game, I double dog dare you to read this too. ;)
|The Most Important Thing You Can Do Today on Cheeky Bums Blog|
|What Does the Bible Say About Keeping a Clean House on Our Family for His Glory|
For those featured this week, feel free to grab a feature button:
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Why? Because doing so not only helps my SEO, it helps yours too. By the way, only linking to your blog parties page at the end of your post really doesn’t help anyone’s SEO and neither does it qualify as a backlink. Just sayin’. Need help? Html for a text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my Blog-and-Home-Planner Printables FREE as a thank you!