|Forming New Habits|
|A Very Fun 52 Hours|
This next post is for all those app lovers out there. I always enjoy hearing about new apps that may be something I’d enjoy so here’s a list of 10 of my favorite apps. Maybe you’ll find something new to add to your gadget.
|10 Favorite Apps|
|Just a Stay at Home Mom on Lessons from Ivy|
This post by Amanda is so encouraging because kids do just drag it all out. I love her take on the ugly that is being dragged out of me a mom. Thank you Amanda for this post.
|When You Feel Especially Ugly on The Cadence of a Conquering Housewife|
As a blogger, I couldn’t help but favor this next one. If you like me as a blogger or you like reading other people’s blogs as well, read this. It’s just a great reminder of how you can show other bloggers your appreciation. In fact, I plan on incorporating some of these this next week on some of my favorite blogs!
|5 Ways to Support Your Favorite Bloggers on Domestic Bliss Diaries|
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Html for a text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my Blog-and-Home-Planner Printables FREE as a thank you!