|Get Healthy Series|
|Peanut Free No Bake Pudding Cookies|
|What Your Actions Say About You|
|DIY Shoe Rack on Call Me PMc|
Do you inspire your child to use their gifts and talents for the Lord? If not, would you like to know how? Sally Clarkson on the Better Mom shares some excellent examples of how a simple encouraging phrase can change a child for life. This is seriously LIFE-CHANGING stuff!
|Casting a Vision in the Heart of a Child on The Better Mom|
Those of you following our preschool updates know that Peanut has begun memorizing Bible verses. She eats it up. Thus I was very excited to see this post by Rosilind. If you are wanting to try helping your tot memorize scripture, Rosilind gives 4 simple yet effective ways to help make that happen. I agree with her 100% as we use each of these with Peanut and have seen great results.
|4 Ways You Can Teach Toddlers God’s Word on A Little R&R|
Life gets crazy when school goes back into session so the last thing you want to worry about is “what’s for breakfast?” Although I’ll probably be steering clear of the cinnamon rolls for awhile, these are 10 great make ahead breakfasts bound to meet most nearly anyone’s pallette. I’m definitely pinning these for future reference.
|Make Ahead Ideas for Breakfast on Serving From Home|
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Html for a text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my Blog-and-Home-Planner Printables FREE as a thank you!